Chilli Garlic Masala Prawns
- 16 large fresh green prawns, peeled with tails left on
- 2 tbsp Bitton Chilli Garlic Masala
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Half a bunch of coriander leaves and stalks, washed, roughly chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Sea salt and cracked pepper to taste
- Fresh lemon wedges and freshly chopped coriander to serve
Place the prawns into a bowl and add the Chilli Garlic Masala and 2 tablespoons of olive oil and set aside until required. If refrigerating, remember to remove the prawns from the fridge half an hour before cooking.
Place a large frying pan or barbecue over a medium heat and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Add the prawns and cook for about 2 minutes on each side, adding a squeeze of lemon juice and fresh coriander into the pan right at the end. Season to taste and serve with a salad and plenty of crusty bread!
Recipe by David Bitton